Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Security Guards x 4
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company property and individual property is protected.
- No unauthorized entry into the Goldenlay premises and that bio security measures are followed
- Ensure that all records and registers for security inquiries are updated, kept properly and secure.
- Give guidance to visitors on company rules and regulations whilst on company premises.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively to the relevant authorities on all matters related to crime, disciplinary and emergencies reported to security inquiries
- Ensure that all drivers disembark from the vehicle and follow bio security measures.
- Report immediately all incidents that occur during day or night shifts to the Officer in charge.
- Minimum of a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Must be between the age of 25 and 35 years
- Must be physically fit
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Security Guard
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- No criminal record
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 18th January 2023