Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri. Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill in the position of ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER:
Some of the tasks for this position include the following:
- Planning and prioritizing tasks and making decisions on machinery and manpower to use on each task
- Assign and Supervise workers ensuring work is done efficiently and effectively
- Check and monitor feeding, water consumption, ventilation, housekeeping, biosecurity and cleanliness of poultry equipment and house(s)
- Staff control i.e., manage production staff attendance, discipline administration & performance management
- Oversee the poultry machinery and equipment and report any defects immediately to ensure continuous flow of production.
- Monitor the production (HD%) actuals against industry standards.
- Check individual house daily mortality.
- Capture production data, keep and check records of poultry mortality, supplies and annual growth, extract applicable reports.
- Ensure all materials, Machinery and equipment is kept in workable condition, report any defects immediately.
- Ensure all employees adhere to Biosecurity rules and quarantine procedures are followed.
- Recommend for improvement in production systems
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Must have a Degree in Agriculture & Production Management (Poultry Production / Animal Science)
- Must be computer literate with better skills in MS applications i.e., Excel, Word, Power point
- At-least 3 years work experience in poultry farming
- A mature and responsible individual preferably aged 35 years and above
- Proven record of achieving production targets.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good communicator, Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Stable Personality with passion for poultry management
- Team player able to work with minimum supervision
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Fast leaner and easy to adapt to new environments
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address below on or before the 8th January, 2021
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri. Limited
P.O. Box 90444