Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri. Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill in the position of ELECTRICIAN:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out diagnosis of reported electrical faults to determine nature and extent of defects prior to effecting repairs.
- Carrying out maintenance and repair works on the electrical systems and appliances.
- Requisitions for spares/materials required to repair identified faults.
- Maintains electrical appliances and replaces bulbs, fuses, sockets, tubes, repairs geysers, electrical heaters, fans and water pumps.
- Prepares reports on completed work, indicating materials used, for submission to the supervisor.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of five (5) “O” levels including English and Mathematics.
- Craft Certificate in Power Electrical Engineering.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience, preferably in a learning institution.
- Must be a fully paid-up Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 30th May 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org