Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Veterinary.
- To ensure pullets & layers are free from all risks of diseases
- Maintain & Implement the Company’s vaccination programs & schedules through effective management & administration
- Effectively manage all bio-security measure that are in place
- Carry out all routine sampling inline with the program
- To obtain the genetic potential of the chickens through adequate management of all related husbandry requirements
- Manage the veterinary office, stocks and consumables.
- Carry out daily post-mortems
- Undertake any other responsibilities, tasks or activities as required
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Must have a Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Must be computer literate with better skills in MS applications i.e., Excel, Word, Power point
- Mature and responsible individual
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good communicator, able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Stable personality with passion for poultry management
- Team player able to work with minimum supervision
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Fast leaner and easy to adapt to new environments
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: Wednesday 22 March 2023