Goldman insurance Limited
Goldman insurance Limited is an insurance company .
Key Responsibilities and Specific Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following;
- identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Develop cost effective business growth strategies and plans
- Track individual customer contributors and decide ways of appreciating their contribution to Goldman insurance business.
- Locates or proposes potential,and financials,evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;examining risks and potentials;estimating partners’needs and goals.
- Acquiring new business deals by co-ordinating requirements;developing and negotiating contracts;integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;reading professional publications;maintaining personal networks;participating in professional organisation.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of in insurance industry, with 3 years served at senior level.
Qualifications:Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced Diploma in Insurance,ACII or its equivalent. A qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
Must be a member of ZIM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com