Website Tandiza Zambia Finance Ltd
Everyone needs a little help sometimes
Tandiza Zambia Finance Ltd (“Tandiza”) is a Micro-Financial Institution that provides short term credit solutions and financial advice to retail clients.
We are looking for a graduate trainee to join our highly productive and results oriented team at our Kitwe branch.
Tandiza is a high growth business, and this role presents a fantastic development and training opportunity for the right individual.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Branch Manager e.g. Processing loans, Marketing, Recording all client correspondence, etc
- Data entry using tools such as excel
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of accounting, reporting and other procedure documentation
- Assist in maintaining hard-copy and electronic client files
- Assist with audits
- Working through all departments to get hands-on training
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven and consistently exceeds expectations
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft package e.g. excel, power point etc.)
- Recent Graduate with strong academics, preferably in a business-related field
- At least one year experience, but not essential
Preferably someone who lives in Kitwe
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Mid-night of 18 June 2017
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.