Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation (ZNBC)
ZAMBIA NATIONAL BROADCASTING CORPORATION
The Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation is a Statutory Body established under Chapter 154 of the laws of Zambia to provide public service broadcasting in Zambia.
“To provide quality Radio and Television throughout Zambia in order to stimulate cultural, social and economic development while generating commercial value and attain financial viability for the Corporation”
“To be the broadcaster of first Choice serving public interest”
The Corporation seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Zambians to the following positions:
1. GRAPHIC ARTIST (02 VACANCIES)
To provide designs and graphics for a variety of applications in the Corporation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Originates designs for visual assets and illustrations according to various written briefs,
- Develops and design corporate identity visuals
- Designs station indents, programme properties and news templates,
- Originates and develops physical and virtual sets and On-Air assets using the Ross Xpression and 3D based platforms,
- Participates in generation, improvement and sustenance of visual for News intros and in-house production shows
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants must have the following:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE with minimum five subjects graded credit or better
- Diploma in Graphic Design and Animation or related field from a recognised institution
- 2 years experience in similar position
- Must have good knowledge of graphic designs and computer skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Conversant with Pre-Media (Produce graphics of high standards to display for broadcast, electronic and print)
- Must be conversant with designing lower third digital on-screen graphics (DOG or BUG) and motion graphics
- Must be able to troubleshoot on creations, illustrations and creative processes.
Interested Zambian nationals meeting the above requirements should apply giving three traceable professional references. All applicants must enclose certified photocopies of academic and profession certificates, latest resume and a day contact phone number to:
The Director Human Resources and Adminstration
Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation
Alick Nkhata Road
P.O. Box 50015
Closing date for receipt of application letters is Friday, 13th November, 2020 at 17:00 hours.