Website Grassroot Soccer Zambia
Grassroot Soccer (GRS) is an adolescent health organization that
- Procurement of Office & Program supplies, ensuring collection and correct filing of all relevant supporting documentation.
- General office upkeep; tidiness, document displays, billing
- Assist in organisation & execution of internal GRS meetings
- Reception duties; meeting with suppliers, signing visitors in and out of the office
- And other duties as requested by the Supervisor
- Supporting the Finance Officer in all matters
- Handle the Petty Cash
- Preparing payment vouchers
- Ensure organised & adequate filing of all financial documentation including receipts and invoices.
- Assisting in preparing all documentation for the annual audit by external auditors;
- Data entry
- Help organise the logistics and supplies for Coaches Kits and other materials.
- General assistance to Projects, Programme staff and Managing Director as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or currently enrolled and seeking degree
- Strong time management skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team
- Moderate to strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs