Website Great North Road Academy
PRIMARY INTERN TEACHERS
As Great North Road Academy, we are looking for committed Teachers for both primary and secondary section to complement our qualified workforce of educators. The Teachers will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to pupils while helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidates should be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to pupils and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will need to know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the pupils’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
If you possess the following qualities and are able to manage the responsibilities, send us your C.V ONLY which MUST be in PDF format to the email [email protected] with the subject tagline of ‘Primary Intern Teacher’.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual / audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each pupil by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Observe and understand pupils’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc
- Strong moral values and discipline
- MUST be based in Avondale, Chilanga or Town area
- Creative and energetic
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Well-organized and committed
- A proven experience as a teacher will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Primary Teaching
- MUST be aged between 20 – 30 years
- No physical application will be accepted
- Your C.V MUST be in PDF Format, other formats other than PDF will NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Due to a very number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only Candidate located in Lusaka’s Avondale, Chilanga and Town Area will be considered
- Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.