Great North Road Academy
FULL TIME TEACHER WANTED
As Great North Road Academy, we are looking for committed a Teacher for the Primary section (Grade 7) to complement our qualified workforce of educators. The Teacher will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to pupils while helping them develop their personalities and skills.
If you possess the following qualities and are able to manage the responsibilities, send us your C.V ONLY in PDF format to the email [email protected] with the subject tagline of ‘G7 Teacher’.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each pupil by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Observe and understand pupils’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Creative and energetic
- Well-organized and committed
- A proven experience as a teacher will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Teaching
- Must be Male
- Must be a resident of Lusaka
- Deadline is Wednesday 05 December 2018
- No physical application will be accepted
- Due to a very number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- REMEMBER, all CV sent MUST be in PDF format otherwise will be rejected
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.