Website Great North Road Academy
Solution To Education System
GREAT NORTH ROAD ACADEMY, an ever-growing group of schools with Campuses in Lusaka (Avondale, Chilanga, North-end, Longacres), and Livingstone, is seeking a Speech therapist to join a team of committed and professional workforce at our Newly established Special Education Needs Unit (Longacres).
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Speech language therapy from an accredited University.
- Any additional qualifications in language and hearing therapy, teaching certifications or specializations within the different diagnoses will be an added advantage.
- Previous work experience in a childcare centre, special education centre, hospital, school or other related institutions will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of one (1) year work experience is required.
- Good level of proficiency in computers.
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English with good writing and effective presentation skills
If you have the required qualities and are passionate about Special Education, send us your C.V ONLY in PDF format to the email [email protected]
ONLY ADD ‘SPEECH THERAPIST’ AS THE SUBJECT TAGLINE OF YOUR EMAIL APPLIACTION. NO APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS TAGLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
KINDLY NOTE that December 31, at 10:00hrs, is the deadline for submitting applications. No late APPLICATIONS will be accepted.