Website Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
- Achieve Easy Buy Direct & Retail Sales revenue targets.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports are accurate and submitted within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring that reports are prepared and submitted on time to the Management.
- Strategic planning.
- Proper management of default rates to agreeable set limits by overseeing quality customer registration, collection and repossession.
- Recruitment and Retention of state sales teams through proper training, management and Performance reviews.
- Proper recruitment of teams following set guidelines and policies by SK HR.
- Objectively document review process and set time for subsequent reviews.
- Maintain optimum headcount as agreed from time to time
- Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
- Develop and Propose incentives to motivate the channel and Team to ensure high levels of Motivation and performance.
- Develop and Implement action plans for trade with clear corrective measure where required.
- Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
- Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
- Management, Development and Nurturing of Direct Reports and resources assigned to self.
- Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community
- Between 35 – 40 Years
- Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields.
- Able to speak both English
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position with field experience and collaborating with rural customers settlements.
- Enthusiastic about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Strong experience from Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background on
- Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Must have good analytical, communication & people skills
Excellent people skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in English.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with rural customers & resolve customers issues.
- Excellent and diligence.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly.
An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To Apply please follow the link here.