What you would be expected to do:
- Quality Assurance: Repairing product returns assigned by Senior technician including IQC.
- Customer Service Assistance: Use provided trackers to follow up with customer issues.
- Work Efficiency: Meet KPI goals including service level timelines and customer net promoter scores within scope of work.
- EBD efforts in the market: Coordinating with other After-sales teams to resolve discrepancies in After-sales processes and service activities or any other function allocated.
- Inventory management: Oversee inventory management of spare parts, refurbished stocks to ensure optimized inventory levels and safekeeping
- Reverse Logistics Coordination: Manage defective material return to the warehouse and create measures for control and improvement.
- Any other business as assigned by supervisor.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Recognized University degree in operations, business administration, engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in electrical and electronics hands-on repairs.
- Excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills , BI software (Looker, Microsoft BI, Tableau), and other tools
- Critical Thinker, ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, innovative thinking, problem-solving skills with qualities of being able to work without supervision.
- Track record of success in their role e.g. fast promotion, demonstrable experience in exceeding results in their role
- Hard and smart worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates humility
- Ability to work with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues.
An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
To Apply please follow the link here.