Website Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
Inward Receipt of cargo into the warehouse
- Receiving inward cargo into the warehouse as per the set SOPs
- (Sun King products and branded merchandise).
- Confirming the quantities as per shipping documents or delivery
- documents and thereafter communicating this information to relevant stakeholders.
- Scanning serials for metered items and uploading them into the serials database.
Outbound dispatches from the warehouse
- Initiating orders and following up with logistics providers for order picking and filling.
- Routing and scheduling dispatches and holding the courier accountable for any misroutes.
- Updating the quantities dispatched into the dispatch tracker.
- Uploading the scanned serials into the database and moving them in SAP4HANA to respective shop locations.
- Sending the account numbers in Angaza to respective shops.
- Communicating with SSEs to align the receiving at the shops.
- Daily invoicing of partnership sales and EBD sales in SAP4HANA.
- Keeping track of all inventories by conducting weekly cycle
- counts, monthly stock takes, and stock takes outcome reconciliation.
- Ensuring that inventory is managed following the best practices of FIFO.
- Conducting daily cycle counts, monthly stock takes and performing reconciliations.
- Supervising cleanliness and Warehouse etiquette.
- Ensuring the 5S is consistently enforced at the warehouse.
- Ensure the floorplan and signage of the warehouse are always updated and relevant.
- Abide by all Sun King OHS and wellness relevant to the warehouse.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Has a degree qualification, preferably in supply chain management or logistics, from a premier institution.
- Has two years of experience in supply chain management and operations.
- Ability to work with distributors, 3PLs, and sales teams to ensure smooth distribution operations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the relevant legislation in that region.
- Is knowledgeable about import/export, transport routes, inventory management, warehousing, and distribution networks.
- Knowledge and working experience with a robust ERP and WMS.
- Ability to work comfortably with and maintain large volumes of data in Excel.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
A platform for professional growth in a rapidly expanding, high-impact sector.
Immerse in a collaborative culture, energized by employees of Sun King who are collectively motivated by fostering a transformative, sustainable venture.
A genuinely global environment: engage and learn alongside a diverse group from varied geographies and backgrounds.
Tailored learning pathways through the Sun King Center for Leadership to elevate your leadership and managerial capabilities.
To apply, click on the link here.
To apply for this job please visit sunking.pinpointhq.com.