What you would be expected to do:
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure cost rationalisation by carrying out price surveys to see price trends to help suppliers’ appraisal.
- Reviewing and comparing, products and services to be procured as per company needs.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers as per business requirements.
- Receiving supplier invoices and verifying information on Supporting documents. (delivery notes and supply requisitions-LPO) in order to establish the accuracy of delivered LPOs and initiate the purchase to pay process (P2P).
- Conducting due diligence on prospective suppliers to ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to reduce cost and improve product quality. Systematically check the optimized purchase quantities and delivery times.
- Measure and report key purchasing and inventory metrics.
- Mitigate Supply Chain risk through supplier qualification, development and alternatives.
- Contract review and management.
- Develop robust vendor relationships to maintain effective communication channels and ensure ongoing alignment across several operations teams.
Spearhead vendor evaluation as well as KPI development.
- Establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to strategically develop, implement and optimize vendor management processes, tools and policies to achieve set target.
- Any other business as assigned by your supervisor.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management, or related discipline from a recognized university. A professional certification or membership like CIPS or CILT in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management is an added advantage.
- Has 3 years’ work experience in procurement and supplies in a multinational organisation or FMCG.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge and working experience with a robust ERP.
- Possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgement, excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision.
Passionate about working with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues.
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
To Apply please follow the link here.