Website Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
- Ensuring accurate month-close/quarter-close and year-close processes and manage all financial reports
- Closure of all statutory and tax audits, external and internal audits
- Finalization of the financial statements and perform the required review of the financial statements.
- Discuss audit queries and close all issues raised by the auditors.
- Manage tax and overall account reconciliations to ensure the balance sheet is stated accurately.
- Provide periodic Trial balance to show movements in profit and loss as well as balance sheet.
- Ensuring accountings are in accordance with local GAAP and US GAAP
- Manage all direct and indirect tax filings, reporting, and all of its underlying processes.
- Drive all Transfer pricing assessments, filings, reporting and processes.
- Liaising with the Service provider for getting the Transfer pricing study completed on a yearly basis.
- Preparing the necessary Tax reporting package on a quarterly basis for provision of all the status updates to Global finance team.
- Ensuring that the correct with-holding tax rate has been used for deducting the tax for all the required heads and all relevant items have been included for with-holding tax deduction.
- Liaising with the service provider for getting the remittance done on time for VAT, WHTax, PAYE, NHIS, NAPSA and other related items.
- Maintenance of the monthly Compliance Dashboard and to ensure that all statutory payments are made on time.
- Partner with global finance team to execute finance initiatives across organization as required from time to time.
- Drive visibility into variable cost accounting, variable cost productivity, project margins and other key financial metrics.
- Creating of masters with all the relevant information of the customers and vendors and maintenance of necessary documents for them
- Processing of employee reimbursements.
- Ensure all local secretarial compliances are done on time.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance
ACCA / CPA or any relevant professional qualification is a must.
3 years relevant work experience in Controllership, accounting, or taxation practices
- Relevant work experience with Big 4 audit firms or MNCs
- Excellent analytical skills, able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Clear thinking/problem solving, able to lead projects/process improvement within operations/finance function.
- Able to break down complex issues into simpler steps and resolve them.
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication
- Excellent presentation skills and strong executive presence
- Ability to prioritize & promote teamwork.
- Willing to participate and engage in operations in addition to finance.
- Excellent grasp over MS Excel and MS power point
Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations.
- Possess strong people management skills.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business
- with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply click on the link here.
To apply for this job please visit sunking.pinpointhq.com.