Website Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
- Provide technical assistance in the use of PC hardware, Software, and operate a multi- platform(Linux/windows/Mac) computer environment, monitor, and assist resolve call center agent environment issues remotely.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level, install software(MS Office, skype, adobe reader, flash player, java, Symantec) and repair hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain office PC (e.g., laptops, desktops, Local storage ,Scanners, 3G/4G Routers and Multifunction printer configuration) check peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems and escalate corrective procedures to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Perform routine security checks on user and Data center systems within the office.
- Perform Basic Data Center maintenance.
- Monitoring, tracking and escalating incidents/ issues within our helpdesk and various vendors’ helpdesk platforms, various company groups and vendors (secondary).
- Prepare monthly IT report as per the parameters.
- Undertaking IT projects as instructed by the IT management.
- Onboarding of new staff to company IT policies as well as issuance of working tools.
- Perform IT Inventory & Asset Management.
- Coordinate with different vendors in case of damage or replacement to IT equipment’s & make sure the same is delivered within the set timelines.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience out of which at least 6-12 months in IT Customer Service Support environment.
- Have strong capabilities in the following products, platforms, and areas of expertise:
- Microsoft Windows Server Platforms (2008, 2012),
Cisco Switches and Routers and wireless devices;
Microsoft 32/64-bit Window Platforms (Windows 7/8/10),
Office applications’/IP Networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, WAN; Remote
- Access and Network Security, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experienced in Linux OS preferably Red hat/CentOS
Are excellent analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Possess the ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Able to set goals for team members.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency in results delivery.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply click on the link here.