GS Cash Advance Limited
A perfect pathway to get set.
GS Cash Advance Limited has the prime aim of offering financial services to individuals that are in formal employment and are working for companies that it has approved to be eligible companies in its database. From its inception, the company has grown and continues to grow steadily with prospects of future expansion. In view of this, GS CASH Advance is hereby inviting well qualified, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused professionals to apply for the position of IT Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
Directly reporting to the Information Technology Specialist & Managing Director, the role holder needs to be a resident of Lusaka and will be responsible for discharging the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the deployment of security patches and anti-virus software to all equipment.
- Ensures WAN connectivity and maintenance (internet connection and services, and devices configuration and maintenance)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing Electronic equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training staff members
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any related Information Technology Field
- Experience with Cloud computing
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Windows Server Operating Systems & Unix/ Linux Servers
- Experience with database management systems such as MSSQL, MySQL and Firebird.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V / VSphere and or VMW will be an added advantage
- Sound Knowledge of Networking protocols such as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP),Open
- Shortest Path First (OSPF),Routing Information Protocol (RIP) & Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) (CCNA) will be an added advantage
Key Qualities and skills:
- Self-motivated, resourceful and innovative
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be assertive with very good interpersonal skills
How to apply:
If you identify with our mission and you enjoy working with diverse driven teams, please send your application letter, qualifications and curriculum vitae as one PDF document to [email protected] before 26th December, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GS Cash Advance Limited is an equal opportunity employer and as such, WOMEN are strongly encouraged to apply.