Website Habitat for Humanity Zambia
Habitat for Humanity Zambia is a Christian, non-profit making or
Tender Notice – Supply and Delivery of Building Material
Request for Quotation
Subject: Supply and Delivery of Building Material for 5 Water Kiosks
Habitat for Humanity Zambia is a Christian, non-profit making organization whose vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Habitat Zambia is part of Habitat for Humanity International which is operational in over 70 countries around the world. Our mandate is restoring dignity to vulnerable families, through the provision of decent shelter, clean water, and adequate sanitation to vulnerable households.
Habitat for Humanity Zambia is implementing a 3-year project titled “Community-Driven Models for WASH Improvement in Makululu, Kabwe.” Funded by The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), a cabinet-level ministry of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The objective/goal of the project is to build a resilient and healthier community through provision of sustainable water, sanitation, and hygiene solutions targeting 16,950 vulnerable community members residing in the Makululu informal settlement by 2025
Habitat for Humanity Zambia wishes to procure various Building materials for the construction of (5) Water Kiosks in Kabwe’s Makululu Area
D. General Requirements:
Habitat for Humanity Zambia (HFHZ) invites potential vendors to express their interest to supply and deliver various building materials as per Bills of Quantities (BOQ) that can be requested from [email protected] : HFHZ is seeking a responsive, reliable, and competent Vendor to supply and deliver various construction Materials to Makululu in Kabwe District.
E. Terms and Conditions:
- HFHZ request from a vendor for a Quotation is not and shall not be considered an offer to supply the goods.
- All responses must be received on or before the date indicated on the Request for Quotation. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive proposals to the Request for Quotation will be rejected.
- All quotations will be considered binding offers. Your Quotation must be valid for acceptance for a minimum period of 90 days from the closing date of this solicitation.
- All awards will be subject to HFHZ contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- HFHZ reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation or cancel the solicitation process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting quotation for such rejection or cancellation of the RFQ.
- HFHZ reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal when awarding the purchase order/contract.
- All information provided by HFHZ in this RFQ is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time, and all known intended bidders will be provided with notification of any changes.
- All bidders’ quotations and supporting documentation shall become the property of HFHZ and shall be treated confidentially.
- Bidders are required to identify and disclose any actual or potential Conflict of Interest.
HFHZ is committed on ensuring that the environment it operates in is safe from harm, discrimination, neglect, abuse, and exploitation. All partners will abide by the HFHZ safeguarding Policy.
All applicants should provide the following documentations:
- Tender offer/Quotation
- Three months bank statement
- ZPPA Registration
- Company registration certificate
- VAT Tax Registration /Clearance
- The applicant/supplier should have no pending litigation status that would negatively affect this contract.
How to Apply
Please send your bid applications to [email protected] and for queries cc [email protected] , By 17:00hrs, 17th March 2023 local time and any bids received after this time and date will not be accepted.