HANDSOM INVESTMENT LIMITED COMPANY
Handsom investment is a Timber processing and joinery Company.
We are offering an opportunity for an energetic and self motivated person to join our team in pursuit of sawing excellence. This position is fundamental to ensuring our product and our processes are to the highest quality.
This is a full-time position based at our Timber Processing site and will involve all aspects of sawing performance using the latest technology available. This position would suit a hard working, skilled and experienced applicant that is looking for career change and growth with an innovative timber manufacturing business running the latest technology.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Excellence in maintain sawing machines, tools, and performance to a high standard.
- Working with the team to complete alignments, services and monitoring sawing machines across the sites.
- Be multi skilled across a number of hands on tasks, with development across a number of areas.
- Perform routine service work and preventative maintenance to ensure our saws are first class.
The successful applicant will have:
- A desire to continue to learn and grow
- Good time management skills, being able to prioritise tasks
- Commitment and hard working attitude
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Complete or underway Trade certificate in Saw Doctoring or Maintenance Trades, Post trade certificates, Manufacturing/Process Improvement experience, Leadership.
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]