HASI Accountancy Consultancy Firm
HASI an Accountancy Consultancy Firm seeks to employee an Accounting Manager.
The responsibilities of an ideal candidate will include but not limited to:
- Management of all accounting transactions
- Preparations of budgets forecasts
- Publishing financial statements in a timely manner.
- Ensure bank payments are are made effective and efficient.
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Management of balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Auditing financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Development of strategies that work to minimize financial and business risks
- Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Development of highly skilled accounting and financial management team to achieve established objectives.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 O levels.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- 4 years proven experience in Accounting.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Quickbooks, SAGE, PASTEL, SUN system will be an added advance.
- Experience working for a consultancy firm will be added advantage.
- Practicing license is a must.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Self starter
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong team player.
Qualified candidates should send their applications by attaching their cover letters and CVs (PDF format) to [email protected]
Note: If you do not get feedback 3 weeks after the application closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application closing date: 26th January, 2023