Job Opportunity: Head — Health Safety Environment
Oversee safety. health and Environmental activities to ensure safe, healthy and conducive environment for sustainable operations.
- Plan, develop and ensure implementation Of all safety. health and environment policies and procedure/ programs.
- Advise management on all statutory laws and regulations and ensure institution of preventive measures.
- Studies imminent threats within the work facility to mitigate risk liabilities.
- Implements the Chambishi Metals Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and systems.
- Consolidates departmental and statutory reports to ensure compliance for both Chambishi, and ERGAfrica domestic rules and regulations.
- Full Grade 1 2 School certificate
- Bachelors Degree safety/Environment or Chemical/Metallurgy Engineering.
- At least 5 years practical experience particularly in mining industry.
- N.B: NEBOSH International Diploma in Safety and Environment, British Safety Council International Diploma in Safety and Environment etc. will be added advantage.
It interested and meet the above requirements. please apps’ in confidence to:
The Human Resource Manager, Chambishi Metals, PO Box 21151, Kitwe
Enclose your CV submit before 9th June, 2017. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.