Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ)
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia. The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following positions on three-year performance contracts:
HEAD INTERNAL AUDITOR
Reports to: Managing Director, Administratively;
Audit Committee of the Board, Functionally
To be responsible for providing assurance to DBZ Management and the Audit Committee of the Board on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the governance and control systems, and the environment in the Bank.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with credits or better including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from a recognised university or FCCA/FCIMA/FZICA.
- degree is an added advantage
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ZICA.
- Minimum eight (B) years relevant post qualifying work experience.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to: The Managing Director, Development Bank Of Zambia, PO Box 33955, Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is 8th January 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.