Website Foxdale Court
Foxdale Court provides exciting retail facilities and corporate office space in the heart of Roma, located on Zambezi Road, Lusaka. A range of retail facilities include the first Spar Express supermarket, Debonairs Pizza, Gigibonta ice-cream, Postnet, Classique Cleaners and GraceChem pharmacy across the 4,500sqm development.Foxdale Court is managed in-house by a full time property management and maintenance team.
Job Title: Head of Cleaning
We are looking for a professional Head of Cleaning, must be able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
He/She will be responsible of maintaining a clean and orderly environment for our tenants and their customers.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as daily sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify management on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and request new stock on time.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Supervise other cleaner and cordinate with other heads of department.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
If you meet the criteria started, please send your Application Letter and CV to [email protected] or hand deliver applications to Centre Management at Foxdale Court plot 609 Zambezi road Roma Lusaka clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the file name for your application. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Deadline 16th June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.