DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Head – Quality and Governance
LEVEL : Senior Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To lead and deliver effective governance and audit management to enhance quality of customer experience delivered and compliance to both company and regulatory requirements. Manage the quality of all front facing channels, including customer communication in the Customer Experience environment by ensuring customer-centric products and processes are rolled out. Ensure that implementation and monitoring of customer processes and experience, standards and operations are in line with regulatory and organizational guidelines.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
Quality – High Customer Satisfaction index
- Evaluate Customer Satisfaction Measurement matrix with focus on service provisioning and all related processes
- Conduct analysis of customer complaints captured on systems, identifying the root cause, coordinating with concerned functions to eliminate the cause, especially relating to communication, product deployment, processes, and skills gaps.
- Provide defined levels of seamless service support and drive desired customer satisfaction resulting in increased retention and enhanced market share.
- Define and champion meetings of frontline training needs as well as on-going quality and up- skilling of for frontline teams. Learn and share best practices with other OpCos.
Operational Processes and Controls – to entrench compliance across customer touch points
- Ensure regular and defined governance meetings with all key stakeholders relating to review processes and quality
- Manage the dissemination/ cascades of process manuals ensure consistency of service in all touch points (Retail, call center, Premier and reception)
Audit Management – to ensure compliance to governance model and delivery of performance metrics
- Ensure product reviews are conducted and ensure product design standards are met.
- Develop governance model according to Business Process agreement and ensure adherence.
- Develop and motivate team members through structured training and on the job coaching.
- Establish performance expectations and regularly review individual performance.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree – preferably in a business or commercial field.
- Professional qualifications in Customer Service, Quality Management & Training is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS excel.
- 8-10 years with a minimum of 5 years in a management role preferably within the Telecoms industry/ Business Process Outsourcing/ Retail / FMCG / Financial Services.
- Showroom Operation, call center operations and Training Expertise.
- Customer Relationship Management Skills.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED IN THE POST
- Customer Oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Professional and well-groomed in dressing and presentation
- Requirement to meet deadlines and set goals
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Ability to function under pressure
- Administration Skills
- Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Management Skills
- Project Management
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 17th June 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.