HEALTH PROFESSIONS COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA
Job Profile: To manage the provision of corporate services in order to ensure efficient and effective operations of the institution
- Manages effectively the human resources in order to optimize utilization of human resource and enhance staff morale.
- Manages effectively human resources development and training in order to enhance performance.
- Manages effectively the provision of ICT Services in order to facilitate effective and efficient operation of the Institution
- Manages effectively corporate communication and public relations activities in order to build and maintain a positive image of the Institution
- Manages effectively the development and review of risk profiles and implementation of risk action plans
- Manages timely provisions of administrative and support services in order to facilitate the effective operations of the institution
- Manages effectively the implementation of the performance management systems in order to facilitate attainment of Institutional objectives.
- Manages effectively human, financial and other logistical resources in order to ensure the attainment of the Institutional objectives
Knowledge and skills requirements:
(a) Primary/Secondary Education:
Form V /Full grade twelve (12) certificate
(b) Required Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
- Masters’ Degree in Business/Public Administration or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business/Public Administration or equivalent
- Member of ZIHRM
(c) Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
10 years’ experience of which Four (4) should be at management level
(d) Communication Skills:
(i) Written Skills
Able to write technical and analytical reports
(ii) Oral Skills:
Able to communicate effectively in English
(e) Other skills/Attributes:
Knowledgeable of Zambian labour laws
Please, note that, only applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply and send Application letters including their daily contact phone numbers, detailed Curriculum Vitae, enclosed certified photocopies of Green National Registration Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and three traceable referees with their phone numbers and email addresses in Softcopy.