Website Healthy Learners
School Health for a Brighter Future
Healthy Learners is continuing to grow and expand in Zambia and is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced Drivers. The successful candidate will join our various new Provincial Capital offices
Healthy Learners is an award-winning non-profit organization committed to improving the health of children in Zambia and beyond. We partner directly with the government and local communities in Zambia so that school children can stay healthy, learn effectively and have a brighter future. Healthy Learners is achieving this through our unique model of school-based community health by training teachers in community health care and making schools entry points into the public healthcare system. School going children now receive medical attention in substantially greater numbers, improving their health outcomes and reducing absenteeism. We currently serve over 500,000 students across 8 Provinces, and we are working with the Zambian government to scale nationally. www.healthylearners.com
POSITION: DRIVERS (4) FULL TIME
LOCATION: CHIPATA, KAWAMBWA, MWENSE & CHINGOLA
- Ensure that staff arrive safely and on time to their various destinations.
- Ensure that log sheets are signed and filled as well as electronic logging.
- Ensure road transport and safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure vehicles are road worthy. Ensure vehicles are kept clean.
- Assist with Office Maintenance Duties when needed. Track service/repair and refueling of generator.
- Track service, repair, Insurance, road tax and fitness of vehicles and discs are displayed on vehicles.
- Making deliveries, collect quotations, and documents, loading and offloading goods as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Grade 12 certificate
- Valid class C driver’s license of not less than 5 years
- Mechanics skills or qualification is added advantage
- Five (5) years proven driving work experience. NGO work experience is an added advantage.
- High levels of confidentiality
- Good verbal and written skills. Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on road traffic regulations
- No criminal record. Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY: click on the link below, Send your detailed Curriculum Vitae which includes three referees contact, and cover letter, stating location being applied for to: The People and Culture Manager, Lusaka.
Email to here
Closing date: 5th February 2024. State in the subject the position and town you are applying for. E.G DRIVER -NDOLA
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted due to the numerous applications.
Suitable candidates within the respective locations are encouraged to apply.