Olibul Investments Limited
Olibul Investments Limited is a visionary and purposeful growth-oriented Zambian company based in North-western province of Zambia. Olibul Investments Limited operates a largescale state of the art multi sand products quarry in North-western province and undertakes multi-disciplinary engineering and other project works in support of the Government buildings and road construction sector, and international mining and construction industries.
Olibul Investments Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the Zambian public for the following vacant position.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR X 1
To perform a variety of activities designed to service, repair and maintain pieces of Company-owned heavy equipment. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic maintains heavy equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements, such as correcting vehicle deficiencies, making adjustments and alignments, and keeping records.
- Determine vehicles condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Service, repair and maintenance of a variety of automotive equipment such as front-end loaders, excavator and other special purpose types of equipment.
- Repairing and Overhauling with Volvo, Mercedes Benz Trucks and ZF gearboxes
- Perform and repair Volvo, Benz trucks by routine maintenance checks and adjustments on things such as fluid levels, hoses, belts, brakes, tires, and clutches; change filters and oil, and lubricates vehicles and motor driven equipment both heavy duty and light vehicle/equipment’s.
- Dismantling and rebuilding of Benz, Volvo FH, and man lifting diesel engine.
- P.D.I on Volvo truck
- esolving and maintain airlock and air leakages vehicles and equipment.
- Reporting damaged or faulty vehicle and equipment to management.
- Must perform all repair and maintenance works according to the relevant Quality (OEM) standards.
- Must be able to read and interpret machine technical manuals, Hydraulic/Pneumatic circuits diagrams and operational manuals when required.
- Able to apply the acquired technical knowledge and skills to improve fleet performance.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the supervisor
a) Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least credits in ‘O’ five levels including English and Mathematics
b) A mechanics technician diploma with comprehensive experience in mechanics, engineering maintenance and repair motor vehicles.
c) Fully registered member with Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
d) 2 to 3 years of working experience.
e) Valid Driving License
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and at least three 3 verifiable references should be addressed, not later than 27th September 2022. You can forward your application to the addresses given below:
The Human Resources Officer
Olibul Investments Limited
P.O. Box 110475
Email: [email protected]
NB. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply early as applicants will be screened,
short-listed and interviewed on a rolling basis and positions may end up being filled before the closing date. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@olibulinvest.com