REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS TO SUPPLY SOLAR-POWERED INCUBATOR IN VUBWI
Heifer International is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with some form of specially abled.
Since 1944, Heifer International has helped more than 36 million families lift themselves out of hunger and poverty.
Our goal is to help families achieve living incomes, which will allow them to feed their families daily, educate all their children; and have proper housing, water, hygiene, and other essential resources. When many families gain this new sustainable income, it brings new opportunities for building schools, creating agricultural cooperatives, forming community savings, and funding small businesses.’
Heifer International Zambia is requesting quotations from registered firms to supply and deliver good-quality Solar powered Incubators.
The Request for Quotations (RFQ) further specifies the specifications of all the information that the firms will need to provide a formal quote as indicated below:
Specifications of the Solar Powered Incubator are as follows:
1. Have a minimum capacity of 250 eggs
2. Fully automated for turning egg trays, humidity and temperature control
3. Solar panels must be of monocrystalline silicon cells (i.e., able to work under cloud cover)
4. The supplier to include the installation costs of the solar incubator
5. The incubator will be installed at the Mlawe Epicenter in Vubwi district located 72km from Chipata
Prospective Bidders are required to submit the following:
- Company Profile
- Registration/Incorporation Certificate from PACRA or Registrar of Societies;
- Evidence of similar past or completed or ongoing delivery works in the last 3 years;
- Tax Clearance Certificates from ZRA for the last two (2) years for non-cooperatives.
- Terms of payments.
The quotations must be submitted on or before 12:00hrs, 23rd November 2022 to the following address below:
Heifer International Zambia
Plot No. 1223
Email: procurement[email protected]
Christine. [email protected]
For further information please contact:
Mrs. Christine Kalomo Mudenda,