‘Heifer International is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with some form of specially abled.
Since 1944, Heifer International has helped more than 36 million families lift themselves out of hunger and poverty.
Our goal is to help families achieve living incomes, which will allow them to feed their families daily, educate all their children; and have proper housing, water, hygiene, and other essential resources. When many families gain this new sustainable income, it brings new opportunities for building schools, creating agricultural cooperatives, forming community savings, and funding small businesses.’
Heifer International Zambia is requesting for quotations in the following categories:
CATEGORIES OF REGISTRATION
- Category A – General Services and Supplies
- Category B – General Maintenance
- Category C – Professional and Other Services
Category A – General Services and Office Supplier Supplies
- Advertising and publications – e.g., printing, photocopying, binding, print graphic designing, videography, photography, digital screens, static screens and newspapers companies.
- Provision of Air Travel, reservations, and ticketing services (local and international)
- Vehicle Hire services
- Office cleaning companies
- Corporate taxi Service
- Courier services
- Transporters – Light Trucks (5000 to 10,000 tones)
- Provision of serviced apartment lease and guest accommodation.
- Security and guarding services including alarm systems and access control system.
- Provision of outside catering and events hire
- Supply of office stationery and computer accessories (Toner, pens, staplers, paper, XL-Files, business cards etc.).
- Venue for Meetings/Workshops/Conferences and staff accommodation in the following Provinces; Lusaka, Western, Southern and Eastern Provinces.
- Computer Equipment, Accessories, and Maintenance (hardware)
- Supply of General Stationery and Office Supplies
- Office furniture, Office Equipment, and Accessories
Category B – General Maintenance
- Printer Maintenance Technician
- Office maintenance & civil works (painting, plumbing, electrical Plumber)
- Motor vehicle service & repair services including panel beating and supply of parts
- Fire extinguisher, alarm system servicing
- Air conditioners maintenance and service
Category C – Professional and Other Services
- Insurance service providers and brokers
- Fuel and lubricants service stations
- Real estate and valuators for property valuation and sales
- Advertising and Creative Agencies
- Professional IT support services
- Audit Service
- Legal services firms
- Suppliers of agriculture equipment and agriculture proceeds e.g., Maize, Groundnuts Cashew nuts etc.
- Communication and Internet service providers
- Bulk mobile money payment service providers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must send their profiles, Certificate of registration/incorporation, TPIN/VAT Registration, and Tax clearance certificate
The registration period is for one year starting January 2023 to December 2023
Applicants must also include their telephone, physical and email addresses.
For IT services, providers should show proof of being accredited as either Support/Service Centers or Authorized Dealers for Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, and Canon
Prospective vendors are to submit their company profile including all contact details of their directors and at least two contact details of their references
Prospective vendors should be able to supply for the goods and services on a 30-day credit period.
Applicants should state their area of specialization in the categories stated above and clearly state the category.
The quotations must be submitted on or before 17:00hrs on 23rd November 2022 to the following address below:
Heifer International Zambia
Plot No. 1223
Email: procurement[email protected]
For further information please contact:
Mrs. Christine Kalomo Mudenda