Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
The Hotel Manager, you would be responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. You would have commercial accountability for budgeting, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including meeting and greeting customers, dealing with customer complaints and comments, ensuring that events and conferences run smoothly, ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations, setting and achieving sales and profit targets, carrying out inspections of property and services, making sure food and beverage operations are running smoothly, and ensuring proper running of housekeeping, and many other duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or relevant qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working for a 3/4* Hotel in a similar role
- Good knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, and food allergen
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Able to communicate in English
- Good command in computer skills
- Good Leadership, Financial, Marketing and Analytical skills