Website Hotprints Limited
We Source iT, We Brand iT, We Deliver iT
Hotprints Limited is Zambia’s premier branding and printing Company. Situated in the heart of Northmead, Lusaka, the Company prides itself in providing a variety of quality and affordable corporate branding and printing services across the Country.
A skilled Business Manager is needed to join the Hotprints Limited team. Key responsibilities include overseeing the operations of the business and to lead and supervise the work of the employees. The ideal candidate will oversee designing and implementing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency and growth.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for the business success. Suitable candidate should also be excellent written and verbal communicator and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Designing and implementing strategies and plans to enhance client relationship management, customer retention and clientele growth
- Performing regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement and enhancing employee motivation
- Designing and implementing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Making sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Developing a comprehensive company budget, performing periodic budget analysis, and ensuring budget control as per approved limits
- Ensuring all company activities adhere to legal, regulatory, and statutory guidelines and policies.
- Assessing overall company performance.
Qualifications, Experience and other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Experience in the Printing, Branding or other fast and busy environments will be an added advantage
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
- Valid driving license (advantage)