Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified members of staff with relevant experience for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Human Resources Division at Head Office:-
HR BUSINESS PARTNERING SENIOR SPECIALIST (X2)
To support the HR Business Partnering (HRBP) Head in the provision of day to day support to assigned departments in the Bank and ensure that the Bank’s HR strategy and people agenda is operationalized in adherence to all relevant HR policies, processes and procedures, laws and other relevant guidelines.
Under the supervision of the HR Business Partnering, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- To ensure that assigned departments are effectively engaged to establish the key HR support requirements.
- To understand key concerns among staff and ensure that these are effectively addressed by engaging the appropriate departments.
- To ensure that staff are consistently taking leave to reduce the departments leave liability and ensure that staff are getting sufficient rest.
- To ensure that all staff changes are effectively and efficiently communicated to all affected staff and stakeholders.
- To gather information on key metrics within assigned departments and ensure that information is supplied to HR Operations for use in management reports.
- To continuously engage with staff in assigned departments and to ensure resolution of emerging concerns promptly and effectively.
- To effectively facilitate the Grievance and Disciplinary process for staff in assigned departments in order to uphold the highest standard of discipline and employee satisfaction/welfare in the Bank.
- To communicate / address matters affecting employees both formally and informally and ensuring effective delivery of agreed employment benefits and services as per binding contracts and awards.
- To provide the HRBP Head with information on any key risk issues in assigned departments that may need addressing.
- To provide support in assigned departments on any key risk issues in assigned departments that may need addressing and ensure that such risks are addressed.
- To facilitate staff sensitisation and access to all key employee wellness programmes.
- To support respective people managers to review and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- To facilitate efficient and high quality recruitment and selection of staff in assigned departments in liaison with the Talent Acquisition and Management department to ensure highly qualified/ top performers are recruited for the Bank.
- To ensure approved headcount in assigned departments and regions is tracked and
- To ensure effective implementation of the Bank’s performance assessment and measurement systems and process.
- To implement and monitor the performance management process and calendar that supports the achievement of business objectives, analyse results and provide feedback.
- To facilitate the talent review, identification and succession planning process in liaison with the Talent Acquisition and Management Unit so as to ensure that the Bank is attracting, retaining and developing appropriate talent.
- To facilitate the identification and development of high-potentials.
- To support the HRBP Head in ensuring that assigned departments have a comprehensive succession plan and sufficient cover/bench strength for all critical roles.
- To facilitate/ participate in career and succession planning discussions for staff in assigned departments in liaison with Talent Acquisition and Management Unit.
- To support the HRBP Head with departmental manpower planning and ensuring blueprints and organograms are updated.
- To ensure that all HR related interventions for assigned departments are implemented.
- Any other responsibilities or task as maybe assigned by management.
- Internal: All Divisions
- External: Local Regulators, Unions, Vendors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- University Degree in Human Resources or other relevant subject.
- At least five (5) years related work experience with at least 3 – 4 years at management level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local labour laws and HR Regulations, policies and procedures.
- Strong employee relations background and experience.
- Certifications: ZIHRM license.
- MS Office proficiency.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Communication skills, verbal & written.
- Judgement and decision-making.
- Drive for results.
- Influencing and negotiation.
- Networking and liaison.
- Problem solving.
- Building relationships.
- Analytical Skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, flexible with a positive attitude, team player.
All applications MUST have an application/cover letter, copies of qualification certificates including Grade 12 and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 12th January, 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com