HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Are you up for a challenge and looking to join a fast-growing start-up as a Human Resources Coordinator?
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who is able to take on the responsibility of VITALITE’s HR operations (Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Pay & Reward, and Employee Relations & Policies).
- 8+ years Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results) – Bacherlor/ Masters Degree in related field
- Excellent Microsoft-office skills
- Good knowledge of Zambian employment legislation & HR best practice
- Proven track-record in developing Policies & Procedures
- Understanding of Performance Management
- Administratively & organizationally talented
- Ability to coordinate internal & external relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Rigorous, Proactive & Hard-working
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements? Please send your full application including:
- “Which procedures would you use in order to optimize your organization’s talent sourcing?” (min. 500 words)
- 2 References (Previous Employers)
- Copy of academic certificates
How to apply? E-mail: [email protected] (Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org