Buks Haulage Limited
- To lead and manage the Human Resources Department in a professional and efficient way while complying with all the requirements of the Employment and other applicable Acts.
- To provide professional guidance to management in establishing relevant and effective performing manpower compliment that facilitate realization of set goals and objectives based on provided mission statement.
- To manage and administer resources effectively and monitoring of budgetary operations’ provisions in relation to human resource activities.
- To provide effective and professional liaison service among Management team, employees and all relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and maintain a proper Organogram parallel with Department Heads required structures
- Prepare general human resource activities annual budgets across all operations.
- Provide leadership in human capital identification, selection and recruitment through well established procedures
- Develop and manage various professional employment contracts in line with the provisions of prevailing labour laws.
- Ensure an effective staff orientation program that reduces risky performance from new employees
- Develop and implement staff training and development policy that maximizes performance in core operations functions.
- Establish a tight performance management system that ensures effective implementation across all functions and enabling an acceptable development and succession plan.
- Provide leadership in matters of industrial relations such as staff disciplinary and grievance processes, Collective bargaining, and negotiations with works committees.
- In charge of all staff welfare in relation to occupational health and safety, staff insurance policies and security, staff wellbeing, recreation and provision of acceptable working environment through effective housekeeping measures.
- Develop and maintain an effective compensation policy that attract quality human resource and ensure retention of high performers.
- Responsible for staff remuneration management and effective payroll system administration and users’ training.
- Manage sensitive information with high levels of confidentiality.
- Counselling and conducting exit interviews.
- Production of timely routine and adhoc human resources activities reports and ensure updated record maintenance of all staff related matters.
- Perform any other duties as may be determined by Management from time to time.
- University Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- College Business Management or equivalent being added advantage
- Minimum 5 Years Direct reasonable work experience at Managerial level.
- Advanced hands on Human Resource packages
- Full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
All applications should be Addressed to:
The Finance and Administrations Manager
P.O Box 110086
or email:[email protected] (all documents must be merged). Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.