Website Hungry Lion Zambia
The purpose of this position is to manage Quality Control in the Quick-Service Restaurant (QSR) industry. The incumbent will work closely with suppliers and other stakeholders in ensuring that quality is met across the entire value chain.
- Ensure general quality control of all Hungry Lion ingredients.
- Address complaints involving product failure.
- Address store complaints with regard to product quality.
- Visit the chicken abattoirs regularly, completing the KPI audit.
- Address any out-of-specification procedures at suppliers by providing them with required training.
- Develop positive, professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the organisation.
- Initiate corrective action where required.
- Implement preventative measures to keep risks at acceptable levels.
- Experience in a similar role regarding food quality control and stakeholder management.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Degree or better in Food Science
- QSR or Poultry/Meat Industry Experience of 3 years or more
- Working experience of G-Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Relationship building.
- Quality orientation.
- Business acumen.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Planning and organising.
- Resilience and stress tolerance.
- Decision making and judgement.
- Analytical thinking.