I - Catch Vision & Care Ltd
I-Catch Vision & Care Ltd is a Zambian company that is specialised in eye health and optical services.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to be recruited as Sales Agents on Commission Basis.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven Individuals who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility.
To be successful as a Sales Agent, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision and should demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, and achieve excellent customer service at all times. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a “no” into a “yes” through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks and work independently
- Honesty and Integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong negotiation, customer service and consultative sales skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Full grade twelve certificate
- Diploma in marketing, business Administration and any other business-related qualification
- Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- The candidate should be SELF-MOTIVATED with proven sales experience
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- Optical industry experience will be an added advantage
- Identifying potential customers through networking and following leads
- Present, promote and sell optical products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Reach out to customers using various means such as cold calling, visitation etc.
- Ensure client satisfaction by expediting resolution of customer complaints
- Meet or exceed sales target
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members
- Timely reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Work with sales team to develop current and new targeted customers, by aggressively following up on leads
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements should submit their latest CV’s with applications electronically via e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject area of your e-mail.
The closing date for accepting applications is 30th September, 2023. Note that only shortlisted candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
*Please note that I–Catch is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org