Building tomorrow's businesses
I-Rock is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram preferred
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
Candidate with graphic design skills and a passion to write will be an added advantage.
This job is 100% commission based, with an attractive share percentage for every sale that will be availed to the candidates upon appointment.
If this is up your alley, please apply with your CV at [email protected] We look forward to meeting you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday 17th November 2020.