Website IABC Associates
Tax, Audit, Advisory
Our client, an international freight, logistics, and transportation services provider is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Workshop Foreman to be based in Lusaka.
Education, qualifications, and experience:
1. Grade 12 Certificate.
2. Diploma in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
3. Capacity to effectively use the vehicle diagnostic equipment.
4. Experience with Volvo and Benz Trucks
5. A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Vehicle Workshop Foreman
1. Must have auto-electrical knowledge.
2. Must be Literate in Microsoft Office.
3. Must possess good supervisory skills.
4. Must have a strong personality, well organized and good housekeeping of work areas.
5. Must have tyre knowledge.
6. Must have welding knowledge.
7. Good knowledge of health, safety, and industrial hazards.
8. Planning, scheduling, and time keeping skills.
Method of applying
Interested candidates should send their Application Letters and CVs only to:
The Recruitment Consultant
And a copy to:
Drop the hard copy documents at:
IABC House, Plot Number 10495 Manchinchi Road Lusaka
Closing date for receiving Applications Letters and CVs is November 29 2023.