Are you a skilled accountant with a flair for administrative tasks? iBrand Media Limited is seeking a versatile individual based in Lusaka to join our us, taking on additional responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant who can work from home under minimal supervision
- Manage financial records and ensure accuracy in bookkeeping and filing of statutory returns (ZRA, NAPSA, PACRA, ZPPA)
- Prepare and analyse financial reports for management.
- Monitor and reconcile accounts payable and receivable and render monthly reports.
- Provide administrative support, handling tasks such as correspondence, scheduling, and office coordination and any other tasks assigned such as traveling out of town when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or related field.
- Self driven, innovative and good communication skills.
- Proficient in accounting software and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle basic administrative tasks.
To apply, please submit your credentials and resume with a cover letter to [email protected] as one document saved as your full name with the subject line “Accountant/Admin Assistant Application,” or WhatsApp the same documents to 0958537001. DO NOT CALL!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org