Iconic Furnitures Limited
Iconic Furnitures Limited is a proud Zambian Start up company that Manufactures furniture.
The Marketing executive – sales and implementation of the overall strategy, development and implementation of sales initiatives, to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
Main job responsibilities:
1. To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
2. implementing marketing strategies with specific objectives and targets.
3. To solicits for orders from new and old customers.
4. To develop, manage and maintain good and positive customer relationships.
5. Identifies, negotiates and secures contracts with new clients and new market areas for the company.
6. Follow up bounce cheque and payment of credit customers.
7. Assist selection of new production or design as well as suggestion of price,color or design
8. Provision of sufficient market and competitors information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific area of activity.
9. To undertake any extra duties at the request of the marketing manager.
10. Prepare daily and weekly sales and marketing report.
The successful candidate should have the ability of market analysis and market development, be good at communicating with customers and solve work problems on the spot.
Grade 12 certificate.
Certificates in the field of interest.
At least 1 year experience.
Email your CV and all necessary documents to [email protected]