Website ICYPEED LOGISTICS Zambia.
Ice Chilling Speed
Icypeed Logistics Zambia is a logistic company devoted to providing each customer with “Best in Class” international logistics through exceptional customer focus and access to innovative technology. We provide excellent processes, technological innovation and customer care deliverables backed up with an amazing team. Icypeed Zambia is looking to hire for the following position.
The Customer Service Representative will act as a service liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency and bringing any major issues to the Customer Service Manager. The CSR target will be to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for large amounts of inbound and outbound phone calls;
- Ensure social media platform inquiries on WhatsApp and Facebook are handled effectively;
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through interactive communication;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools available;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Take the extra mile to engage customers;
- Process payments for shipments (UK and South Africa) when necessary;
Send monthly reports at the end of each month to the HOD with the MD, the GM and accounts in copy;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skill, and Competences
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Customer Service Manager or his/her designee.