Website Impact Enterprises
Impact Enterprises International, a technology company providing outsourced support services based in Chipata, Zambia, is looking for an exceptional Human Resource Manager to oversee all employee training and development.
Impact Enterprises provides valuable employment for high school and college graduates in Zambia. We are a for-profit social enterprise delivering world-class outsourcing services such as web research, content moderation, data annotation, and data entry. Launched in June 2013, we are seeking to become the premier outsourcing company in Africa.
Based in Chipata, we partner with international marketing, software, and consumer companies and universities to support their operations. All tasks are overseen by managers and company executives. Internal training and workshops help develop the skills of all employees during their employment, allowing them to progress to new tasks over time. Visit our website to learn more: www.impactenterprises.org.
The Human Resource Manager will oversee all hiring and onboarding procedures, manage project training, and oversee employee performance.
The HR Manager will be responsible for such tasks as below:
1. Act as a resource for employees regarding policies, procedures, benefits, and general questions 2. Manage employee orientation, training and ongoing education
3. Assist in developing employee training guides and workshop curriculum
4. Communication and facilitation of company-wide policies
5. Develop and implement employee performance management review processes 6. Implement and oversee employment compliance and reporting procedures
7. Create and manage leave of absence process
The HR Manager must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
1. Exceptional English communication skills.
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Project Management, or Business Administration.
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR management
4. Advanced skills in Google Sheets and Excel (Practical test will be administered before interview)
6. Average typing speed of at least 40 WPM (Practical test will be administered before interview)
7. Ability to think critically and handle conflicts.
8. Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
9. Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
Additional valuable qualifications include:
1. Entrepreneurship experience in business planning
2. IT network administration training
3. Experience working with foreign companies in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Australia.
4. Experience in youth IT education
How to apply
Applicants should email their cover letter and CV and any questions to [email protected] with the subject “Impact Enterprises – HR Manager”. Applicants should clearly explain their interest in working in Chipata with Impact Enterprises, their relevant experience, and skills related to the job description. Additional documents such as school diplomas, certifications, project portfolio, and letters of recommendation are encouraged.