Website Expanded Church Response
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Expanded Church Response (ECR) is a Faith-Based Organization working with OVC, GBV, HIV/AIDS, and other programs to mitigate human suffering and bring transformational development.
ECR has implemented programs funded by USAID, European Union, UNICEF, and Global Fund either directly or through a range of highly regarded local and international organizations. Working with partners like these, the private sector, and government, we are seeing communities awakened to new ways of improving quality of life for the most vulnerable, and in turn rise up to be the key to their own transformation.
ECR is seeking highly qualified; purpose driven consultant to carryout proposal writing assignment on EU Funded projects. Community based experience, passion for the vulnerable and awakening potential in others would be helpful.
Skills and Expertise
- Highly qualified person in development studies, public health or researcher in any related social science field.
- Able to demonstrate deep understanding of social factors affecting thematic areas mentioned above.
- Able to write a selling proposal with minimal support.
- Record of having written proposals targeting the thematic areas mentioned above for the above-mentioned donors.
- Analytical, communication and advocacy skills.
- Computer skills, including Internet navigation and various office applications.
- Proven track record on proposal writing database showing proposal undertaking and awarded.
- Able to complete the assignment within the specified timeframe.
- Good exposure for NGO community related projects.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work in a collaborative and consultative manner.
This is the initial stage requiring expression of interest to be submitted. ECR will shortlist applicants based on the skills and expertise outlined above. Terms of references will be availed to the shortlisted applicants to enable them make short presentations to the interview committee on the proposed methodology and fee.
All Applications should be sent addressed to ‘The Executive Director’ using the email address: [email protected] Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Or via Post to: P.O 34691, Plot 2288, House # 3 Lagos Road, Rhodespark, Lusaka. Applications should be sent by email no later than 15th September 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org