To become Africa's best performing sovereign holding corporation
Join the IDC Graduate Trainee Program as a Junior Analyst
Are you a recent university graduate with a merit or better and desirous to build a career with high performers, then take this opportunity and join the IDC Graduate Trainee Program as a Junior Analyst?
The IDC Graduate Trainee program is an in house initiative aimed at developing the Company-specific competences by identifying highly talented recent graduates at either Bachelors or Masters Level from reputable institutions, with a view to developing them for future responsible positions. The trainees will be under an experienced mentor and follow through a structured development program. The Graduates provide raw talent which can be shaped into the desired IDC skill set.
IDC is considering graduates in the following disciplines:
Business Administration /Economics/Commerce
- Accountancy/Corporate Finance/ Financial Management/Full ACCA/CIMA
- Investments /Portfolio Management /Treasury/CFA
- Project Management / Production and operations management
- Risk and Internal Audit
- Human Resources/Procurement
ELIGIBILITY INTO THE PROGRAM
- Must be a Zambian National ;
- A recent graduate from reputable University locally or abroad with a merit or better;
- Less than 2 years’ work experience;
- Must not be older than 25 years at the time of applying
If you are suitably qualified and enthusiastic to join the IDC, kindly proceed to apply and upload your CV with copies of professional and academic qualifications on IDC Online career portal at www.idc.co.zm/careers .
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude and psychometric tests. This is a one year program and it starts on 01 March 2019.
Applicants that do not meet the set criteria will not be considered.
The closing date of receiving online applications is 21 December 2018 at 17:00 Hours.