Website inq. Digital Zambia Ltd
A pan African cloud and Digital Services Provider (DSP)
inq. Digital Zambia is part of the inq. Digital Group, a pan African cloud and Digital Services Provider (DSP) whose vision is re-imagining a better future through digital solutions. We provide innovative, business-relevant services in Edge AI, SDN/NFV, Cloud-Based Solutions and Intelligent Business Connectivity.
POSITION TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE X2 (MKUSHI & SOLWEZI)
REPORTING TO: Key Account Manager
The Sales Executive will sell the company’s products and/or related services to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration within the assigned territory and/or industry.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Achieve sales volumes, revenue and market share objectives
2. Identify and exploit opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales.
3. Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
4. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
5. Ensure 100% customer retention
6. Carry out a thorough OPEX analysis and provide recommendations into areas of possible reduction
7. Prepare daily and weekly activity reports.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
1. Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English & Mathematics
2. Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Commercial, Telecoms or any closely related field.
3. Valid and clean driving license a must.
4. A minimum of two years experience in the Telecoms industry is essential.
5. Working knowledge of digital solutions and ICT industry trends.
1. Good negotiation skills
2. Good planning and organisational skills.
3. Good analytical skills.
4. Good public speaking / presentation skills ∙
5. Strong customer focus
6. Results-oriented and driven
7. Good interpersonal skills
8. Excellent communication skills
AN ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
Send your applications, attaching your current CV and Cover letter ONLY (Do not attach copies of the certificates at this stage) to [email protected]
Use the subject line “SALES EXECUTIVE”. The deadline for applications is Monday 6th June, 2022
Applications must be addressed to;
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
inq. Digital Zambia
P o Box 31276