Website Insulated Systems
The Company is now looking for an experienced and qualified individual to be considered for the position of a Refrigeration Technician.
You will be responsible for the day to day technical tasks associated with the specific outlines in the duties and ensuring these are completed in a timely manner.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Install, maintain, diagnose faults and repair electrical wiring problems and re-gassing
Diagnose, service and repair faults on Air cons and Cold-rooms across site
- Test, replace, and install equipment
- Clean and test components and conduct regular servicing of equipment.
- Ensure hazardous substances are disposed of appropriately and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements are met
- Any other duties as directed by the Supervisor
- Maintain a professional work ethic through effective, honest communication with supervisors, peers, and operations personnel at all times.
The position will be expected to positively impact and contribute to the performance of the company through leadership and individual activity.
Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist immediate supervisor.
Experience & Qualifications
- Craft Certificate-Refrigeration
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Sound understanding and experience of the principles of Refrigeration.
- Able to clearly demonstrate the aptitude to drive a light vehicle and hold a current Zambian drivers license
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are resident in Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a Security and / or Police Clearance Check; a Competence Assessment, Qualifications, Credit and Reference Checks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com