Bank of Zambia
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
INVESTIGATOR, HO (1 POST)
To carry our investigations and collection of intelligence information on all matters affecting the Bank’s operations.
- Carry out investigations on all investigations matters and prepare reports for management information and use in protecting the Banks interests.
- Collect intelligence information and maintains rapport with informers as sources of information to ensure the Bank is alerted on indication of impending vices affecting the Bank.
- Conduct screening of prospective employees and Directors of financial institutions to prove propriety of the screened in their area.
- Compile various returns including statistical information and data capturing security activities that require action for management to understand crime trends in the country and put in place remedial measures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Social sciences, Law, Criminology or equivalent plus relevant security training with 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in Security and Criminal investigations/Intelligence at a supervisory level.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Good investigative skills
- Good writing skills
- Good Time Management skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online, via the BOZ Career page on www.boz.zm or address their hardcopy applications to the postal address appearing below. Applicants’ detailed curriculum vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be enclosed with or attached to the online or hardcopy applications. The closing date for applications is 4 November 2020.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that the Bank of Zambia has automated its recruitment process. With effect from 1 January 2021, the Bank will ONLY accept on line job applications and hard copy applications with no longer be processed.
The Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P O BOX 30080