Mary Begg Community Clinic
Mary Begg Community Clinic (MBCC) is a non-profit organization that provides quality healthcare for the community in partnership with the public and private sector. It operates four facilities one in Ndola, two in Solwezi and one in Kalumbila. An essential element of managing healthcare facilities is maintaining exceptionally high standards of cleanliness to protect patients from infection hazards.
Scope of Work
- Provide cleaning services to four medical facilities. One in Ndola, two in Solwezi and one in Kalumbila.
- Provide ongoing training to cleaning staff on infection control measures at all the sites on a regular basis
- Provide all cleaning equipment and consumables to meet the cleaning requirements of the facilities
- Prepare for monthly audits by the Quality Assurance Department on cleaning services
The contracting company is expected to have the following expertise:
- Previous cleaning experience of no less than five years
- Experience in cleaning private health facilities is a necessity
- Ability to supply both cleaners and approved hospital quality cleaning products and equipment
Submission should include the following documentation:
- Company details and biography
- Three client references
- Details of relevant projects
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
The completed documents should be submitted no later than 1200hrs, 21 December 2018. Electronic copies of your expression of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title: “EOI: CLEANING MANAGEMENT SERVICES”
The EOI is not an “Invitation to Tender” and thus prospective contractors are not required to submit prices.