Website iSchool Zambia Ltd
Responsible for managing the Mukuba Mallstore and sales agents based at the store and co-ordinates the transfer of stock from head office in Lusaka to shop, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
Responsibilities are to:
- Manage staff, including Sales Agents and people working in the store
- Meet financial obligation by meeting sales budgets; keeping expenses very minimal; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ensure Sales Agents are selling the product at the correct price
- Work on store displays
- Identify and attend trade shows to identify sales opportunities in the town of operations and
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers and give feed this information
back to management in Lusaka
- Ensure the products are spotless and properly displayed
- Maintain inventory and ensure stock is available at all times by managing fluctuation in supply
- Utilize available technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward to head office
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures
- Help the sales agents achieve sales targets
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and any other regulatory issues
- Banking to sales reconciliation and ensure that all sales revenues are banked timely
All interested applicants must submit their cv’s to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org